Lets Joga!!

Futsal | Football news/rumour| Lepak |

Monday, January 01, 2007

.....Need to revenge!!!

I got a call from P...he invite me to Futsal...At first i think i can't go, cuz it held at Sport Planet ,sunway. But my dad want to go to the hospital to drop my mom at HKL...I use this oppurtunity, i make decision to follow my dad, and then he drop me at Markazz...That morning, all the Markazz crew still not wake up....may be coz' of last nite revenge.... That night we have to meet the team that always we play together....the match is ok at early. We score first, and then we not have a chance to score....they play better than us...Aril(our goalkeeper) try to give us some spirit, "wei semangat sikit", he said...But we can count how many goal we score, but the opponent party with goal...I don't know where the false of us..I think we scare to attack them...i'll make sure next time this can't happen to us..Fo' sure!!....

2 Comments:

At Jan 7, 2007, 1:40:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

why don't you mention your match with the national player?

 
At Jan 17, 2007, 2:36:00 AM, Blogger Arip said...

coz, its not.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home